4 Killer Laser Hair Removal Strategies to Help You Save Money in Pittsburgh
The Following Tactics Will Lower Your Laser Hair Removal Costs
When having laser hair removal, cost is king. The cost of laser hair removal is the first thing that people want to know when they ask about it.
If cost is king, the queen is the value of laser hair removal for that cost.
We flock to perceived quality. For some of us, not so much. Quality implies value. But quality has a price.
Because of its mysterious nature, that’s even more true when you are considering having laser hair removal.
Wait, hear us out before you click away.
On the other hand, we all crave a deal, a discount, and no one wants to pay the sticker price.
That’s where the most entrepreneurial laser practices sense the weak underbelly.
That’s where most people get screwed. Slick salespeople, trained to get you excited during their sale talk, want you to sign you up right away before you get a chance to think about it.
The cost of laser hair removal is extremely important. It’s not cheap. Lasers and their maintenance are not cheap either.
The cost of laser hair removal should be not too high, not too low, just fair – in the middle – that is what you need. Like the three bears not too hard, not too soft. Just right.
So that you don’t get screwed on the price, you just need to do some due diligence when choosing a reputable laser hair removal office.
Lasers have gone wild. The cosmetic business is booming.
However, there are some bad apples. We can teach you how to avoid them.
Once you find that your potential laser office that fulfills the following four criteria, you can rest assured that you’ll be in reliable hands.
Lasers are not point and shoot cameras. Remember, laser hair removal is not a sure thing.
Let’s take a closer look.
How can you find out about their reputation? Do they really have a history of delighted customers and outstanding service as they claim?
Here’s what you can do to find out.
Glassdoor.com is an excellent place to start.
Glassdoor is a web site where past employees discuss the pros and cons of working for that business. See what their employees say about working there. It’s a “behind the scenes ” look that is really valuable.
Do an internet search to find:
- Are they in trouble financially?
- Have they declared bankruptcy in the past?
- Are they expanding into other cosmetic services because laser hair removal alone was not financially viable?
Premier Laser Spa (now called Laser Rx after their restructuring bankruptcy) and Ideal Image both expanded to other cosmetic services to stay alive.
Here are some criteria to determine if a place is reputable or not.
Follow these three rules to stay out of trouble at less reputable laser establishments.
- The first rule when you are having laser hair removal procedures done is: Never prepay for any service. If you’re not happy with the results, you’re stuck. By signing a binding legal contract, you are forced to come back.
- The second rule is: Don’t go on cheap dates. If the laser hair removal prices are too cheap, it’s cheap for a reason. Expect problems trying to get an appointment, long wait times, crummy service, and crappy results. Like a cheap pair of bargain basement shoes, you won’t be happy. If you choose Groupon, expect to be treated poorly.
- Thirdly, you can’t assume the opposite (super expensive = value). Some national chains are outrageously expensive. You pay through the nose for their celebrity endorsements, their expensive high-end interior decorating, and their very expensive television and radio advertisements. That’s all figured into your high price “deal”.
These outrageously expensive places offer 70% off of frontloaded packages costing a whopping $5,000 to $10,000.
The ad for 70% off doesn’t pass the smell test.
The least pleasant odor comes when they start throwing “free” hair removal on areas of the body like the bikini or underarms to try to entice you.
Are they masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and real training?
Only count the experience of the person that’s going to actually do the laser procedure, not the experience of the “millions” treated by the entire franchise.
If your actual laser technician is still early in their learning curve, your results will reflect that.
Availability, Affability, Ability
On your initial consultation appointment, you can discover:
- Do they stay on time?
- Is the parking free and convenient?
- Is the staff rude or friendly and do they greet you with a smile?
- Is it difficult to make an appointment that fits your busy schedule?
- Are you getting results or are you just returning because you signed a contract for nine treatments?
All of these potential issues can be determined before you start the process.
Do they provide their laser service with honesty, reliability, and respect?
Google the laser business name followed by the word, “complaints”, to learn the truth.
- Ask them if there are sales quotas on which their bonuses depend?
- Watch for a hard sales pitch where they encourage you to sign up that day.
- Do they force you to buy packages to keep you coming back?
- If you decide after your consultation to think about it, do they hound you with repeated emails and phone calls.
If you follow these four laser hair removal strategies, you’ll find the best laser hair removal cost in Pittsburgh at a fair price.
Lasers have gone wild. The entrepreneurial spirit is strong in this industry.
States like Virginia are attempting to control the harm from the unregulated laser hair removal businesses.
Laser hair removal costs vary widely. Choose wisely. Getting your money back after signing a contract is not going to happen.
Don’t fall for buying laser hair removal package “deals” or crooked guarantees.