Why Has Laser Hair Removal Become So Popular?
Laser hair removal is no longer just for the wealthy, the famous, or celebrities.
In fact, laser hair removal has become the second most popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure performed in the U.S with more than 900,000 procedures having been done over the past year alone. Only Botox injections were more popular.
The reasons for laser hair removal’s popularity are:
- It is quick and very fast. It’s much faster than electrolysis which can take endless treatments and are much more painful.
- There’s no more razor-burn, irritating red bumps, stubbles or ingrown hairs especially in those sensitive areas like the bikini line and the underarms.
- It’s become very affordable especially when you sit down and honestly add up all the time and money that it takes to get rid of the unwanted hair with alternative methods.
- After the laser treatments, the skin in the treated area becomes so soft and sexy after the hair has been lasered away.
- It’s very effective and the results are almost immediate. It takes about 2 weeks to the day until the treated hairs fall out.
- Large areas like the back and chest can be treated which is not practical or effective with alternative methods, e.g., the movie, “The Forty Year Old Virgin”. Having your legs lasered to remove the unwanted hair is the ultimate luxury.
- It boosts your self confidence and makes you feel less self conscious by enhancing your appearance.
So why wait any longer? Give our experienced professionals at the Happel Laser & Vein Centre a call at 724-969-0600 or visit our web site at www.happellaser.com for more information. Start feeling better about yourself right away by calling for a free consultation. Our clients have included local sports and television celebrities, local politicians as well as many of our area’s physicians and their families and most likely some of your friends and neighbors. We are not a national franchise or med spa performing medical laser procedures like some of our competitors. We are a physician’s office which is the safest environment to have laser procedures performed.